Parr by Parr.
Discussions with a promiscuous photographer.
By Quentin Bajac with photographs by Martin Parr.
Schilt Publishing, 2011. 128 pp., 30 illustrations, 6¼x8¼".
1. A Glimmer of Hope - The early years.
2. A British obsession - About the 80s and being English: Bad weather, last resort, cost of living, sign of the times.
3. A Promiscuous Photographer - Parr's obsessions becoming international in the 90s (small world, common sense) and the diversification of his work (press, mode, advertising).
4. The advantage of Being Magnum - Parr's history with Magnum since 88/89 and his position today between documentary and art.
5. The Maturity of Time - His taste for spreading photography more widely (exhibitions, books) and his activities especially in the last 5 or 6 years (as an editor, etc.)
This item is currently unavailable from photo-eye, however we have located copies for you to purchase immediately through Amazon or Amazon Marketplace.
We will receive credit for these orders if you use
our ordering system.
We will also receive credit for any other purchases you make while on Amazon's site.
Thank you for supporting photo-eye!